Andy Masters, MA, CSP, began his career with Maritz Travel Company in St. Louis, and has since written 5 books and presented hundreds of keynote/training programs within the TRAVEL/TRANSPORTATION/TOURISM, and HOSPITALITY/EVENTS industry.
Andy has served as keynote speaker for industry events such as:
- Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Leadership Summit in Orlando (FL)
- Convention Sales Professionals International (CSPI) Convention in Washington (DC)
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Leader Conference (TX)
- Event Service Professionals Association (ESPA) Conference in Vancouver (BC)
- Over 20+ Meeting Professionals International (MPI) events across North America.
Andy helps industry leaders IGNITE a cultural transformation to cultivate & empower industry leaders, improve sales & customer experience, and achieve more with less–all within a fun & high-morale work environment.
Andy has been featured on PBS, LifeTime Television, Investor’s Business Daily, and Corporate & Incentive Travel magazine. He has earned the prestigious “CSP” award/designation of the National Speakers Association (NSA), the highest earned international recognition for professional speakers, in which less than 10% of over 5,000+ speakers worldwide have achieved.
Andy's Travel & Hospitality Keynote Programs
Andy’s most critical customer experience program ever can be presented either “virtually” or “in-person“, as a 1-hour keynote or 4-hour training. Andy illustrates that “Crises Lead to Forced Innovation“, therefore we need to create solutions to provide even better services. Customers will always remember how they were cared for and appreciated during a time of crisis.
- Interactive brainstorms on improving services through new innovations
- Anticipate challenges and complaints; then plan and prepare accordingly
- Embrace an empathy for those served, and a concern for their health at all times
- Be a light of positivity and solutions, during stressful and turbulent times.
- Manage customer expectations to improve quality, and decrease internal stress
- Increase customer confidence through communication and signage of protocols
Powerful service principles are based on Andy’s award-winning book “Kiss Your Customer“, as he proves that we must “create a transformation from doing a JOB to creating a BOND”. Andy also shares examples from within Travel & Hospitality on how to create customer loyalty, avoid dissatisfaction, and improve reputation–including on social media. Enjoy this timely, interactive, and impactful program which provides critical solutions to our industry during our COVID-19 pandemic.