Andy Masters, MA, CSP, began his career with Maritz Travel Company and is now based in Orlando, Florida–authoring 5 books and presenting hundreds of keynote/training programs for the Travel/Hospitality, Clubs/Resorts, Sports/Recreation, and Meetings/Events industries.
Andy has served as keynote speaker for industry events such as:
- Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Leadership Summit in Orlando (FL)
- Convention Sales Professionals International (CSPI) Convention in Washington (DC)
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Leader Conference (TX)
- Event Service Professionals Association (ESPA) Conference in Vancouver (BC)
- Caribbean Society of Hotel Association Executives (CSHAE) in Nassau (BH)
- Over 20+ Meeting Professionals International (MPI) events across North America.
In addition to his cutting-edge Sales/Marketing, Customer Experience, and Leadership programs, Andy offers “secret shopping”, customer experience advisement, and consulting.
Andy has been featured on PBS, LifeTime Television, Investor’s Business Daily, and Corporate & Incentive Travel magazine. He has earned the prestigious “CSP” award/designation of the National Speakers Association (NSA), the highest earned international recognition for professional speakers, in which less than 10% of over 5,000+ speakers worldwide have achieved.
Andy's Travel & Hospitality Keynote Programs
Andy’s most critical Travel & Hospitality customer experience program ever can be presented as a 1-hour keynote, 4-hour half-day, or ongoing process improvement. Andy illustrates that “Crises Lead to Forced Innovation“, therefore we need to create solutions to provide even better services.
- Interactive brainstorms on improving services through new innovations
- Anticipate challenges and complaints; then plan and prepare accordingly
- Embrace an empathy for those served at all times
- Be a light of positivity and solutions, during stressful and turbulent times.
- Manage customer expectations to improve quality, and decrease internal stress
- Increase customer confidence through communication, signage, and social media
Powerful service principles are based on Andy’s award-winning book “Kiss Your Customer“, as he proves that we must “create a transformation from doing a job to creating a bond”. Andy also shares Travel & Hospitality examples from around the globe on how to create customer loyalty, avoid dissatisfaction, and improve reputation–including on social media. Enjoy this timely, interactive, and impactful program which provides critical solutions to serve in today’s “high-expectation” world.