Andy Masters, MA, CSP, began his career with Maritz Travel Company in St. Louis, and has since written 5 books and presented hundreds of keynote/training programs within the Travel/Hospitality, Clubs/Resorts, Sports/Recreation, and Meetings/Events industries.
Andy has served as keynote speaker for industry events such as:
- Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Leadership Summit in Orlando (FL)
- Convention Sales Professionals International (CSPI) Convention in Washington (DC)
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Leader Conference (TX)
- Event Service Professionals Association (ESPA) Conference in Vancouver (BC)
- Over 20+ Meeting Professionals International (MPI) events across North America.
Andy helps industry leaders IGNITE a cultural transformation to cultivate & empower industry leaders, improve sales & customer experience, and achieve more with less–all within a fun & high-morale work environment.
Andy has been featured on PBS, LifeTime Television, Investor’s Business Daily, and Corporate & Incentive Travel magazine. He has earned the prestigious “CSP” award/designation of the National Speakers Association (NSA), the highest earned international recognition for professional speakers, in which less than 10% of over 5,000+ speakers worldwide have achieved.
Andy's Travel & Hospitality Keynote Programs
Andy’s most critical and timely program ever is targeted to truly help provide “Post-Pandemic” solutions within the Travel/Hospitality, Clubs/Resorts, Sports/Recreation, and Meetings/Events industries. Learn how to earn back customers—and create a new legion of loyal customers—by capitalizing on the GREAT opportunities from the (projected) post-pandemic travel, leisure, and recreation boom from pent-up demand. Andy illustrates that “Crises leads to forced innovation”, therefore we must now re-evaluate every touchpoint in the customer experience process.
Throughout this program, Andy will explore:
- How will customer patterns and behaviors be different in the Post-COVID world?
- What will new customer expectations be, and how can we meet or manage those expectations?
- What “touchless experiences” will customers now demand/prefer?
- Which interactive digital experiences, apps, or social media integrations will become key to enhancing customer experience?
- Why is creating a culture of world-class customer experience more important NOW than any time in history?
- Which “forced innovations” from COVID-19 can stay, or be amended, moving forward?
- How can we anticipate challenges and complaints; then plan and prepare accordingly?
Powerful customer experience principles are based on Andy’s award-winning book “Kiss Your Customer”, as he proves that we must “create a transformation from doing a JOB to creating a BOND”. Our best customers are also our most effective–and least expensive marketing. Therefore, there will be no better opportunity than the NEW customer who will be visiting us tomorrow. We have one shot at this new exposure. We need to be ON OUR GAME to capitalize. It can spark years of prosperity for our businesses if we do.