Andy Masters, MA, CSP, has presented as a keynote speaker for over 400+ Association Conferences, Trainings, and Chapter Leadership/Board Retreats across North America. Andy helps leaders IGNITE a cultural transformation to cultivate & empower leaders, in order to solve succession planning, boost sales & customer loyalty, and achieve more with less–all within a fun & high-morale work environment.
Andy is an award-winning author and international speaker who has written 5 books, earned 4 degrees, and has earned the prestigious “CSP” award/designation of the National Speakers Association (NSA)–the highest earned international recognition for professional speakers, in which less than 10% of over 5,000+ speakers worldwide have achieved.
Andy's Association Keynote Programs
Andy’s most critical and timely program ever is targeted to truly help provide “Post-Pandemic” solutions for organizations to help emerge quickly into a thriving business. Learn how to earn back customers—and create a new legion of loyal customers—by capitalizing on the GREAT opportunities from the projected post-pandemic boom for many industries. Andy illustrates that “Crises leads to forced innovation”, therefore we must now re-evaluate every touchpoint in the customer experience process.
Throughout this program, Andy will explore:
- How will customer patterns and behaviors be different in the Post-COVID world?
- What will new customer expectations be, and how can we meet or manage those expectations?
- What “touchless experiences” will customers now demand/prefer?
- Which interactive digital experiences, apps, or social media integrations will become key to enhancing customer experience?
- Why is creating a culture of world-class customer experience more important NOW than any time in history?
- Which “forced innovations” from COVID-19 can stay, or be amended, moving forward?
- How can we anticipate challenges and complaints; then plan and prepare accordingly?
Powerful customer experience principles are based on Andy’s award-winning book “Kiss Your Customer”, as he proves that we must “create a transformation from doing a JOB to creating a BOND”. Our best customers are also our most effective–and least expensive marketing. Therefore, there will be no better opportunity than the NEW customer who will be visiting us tomorrow. We have one shot at this new exposure. We need to be ON OUR GAME to capitalize. It can spark years of prosperity for our businesses if we do.