Andy Masters is available by request for TV, radio, online, or print media interviews. Andy’s TV interviews have included “The Balancing Act” on LifeTime Television , PBS “Horizon”, the “DayTime” TV show syndicated in over 100 U.S. markets–and many NBC affiliates. Andy’s print features & interviews have included Investor’s Business Daily, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Leadership Excellence, and Sales and Service Excellence magazine.
Interviews & Podcasts
- Association Leadership in the New Economy: Recruit. Empower. Celebrate.1,668
- Expert Explores Why Business Is Just Like Dating & Relationships1,218
- Humor in the Workplace: More Important Now Than Ever1,270
- Delegation: Why We Should, But Why We Don’t1,586
- The ROI of Delegation: How Control Freaks Cost Organizations Big Bucks1,149
- 5 Ways to Stress Yourself Out, Be Late For Everything, And Die Young1,430
- Create Amazing Impacts With 15 Minutes Or Less, And 15 Dollars Or Less841
- Want Referrals From Your Staff? Arm Them and Charm Them749
- How a 17-Year Old Hostess Can Help Us Decrease Stress and Increase Quality792
- Seven Success Tips For Recent College Grads Entering the Working World838
- What College Grads Don’t Know Might Hurt Them1,148
- The Top 10 Reasons You Know You’re In A Small Airport466
- Expert Branding YOU: Defeat Traditional Marketing By Having Them Come to You955
Permission to reprint articles, quotations, or previous interview quotes, either excerpts or in its entirety, is hereby given to all print, broadcast and electronic media, provided that the contact information listed below is displayed at the end of each article in your publication. Permission is also granted for reasonable editing.
“About the Author: Andy Masters, MA, CSP has written 5 books, earned 4 degrees, and has earned the prestigious CSP award of the National Speakers Association (NSA). Andy has presented over 1,000+ entertaining and impactful programs on leadership, sales/service, and personal development topics. Visit www.Andy-Masters.com or email Andy@Andy-Masters.com for books and schedule availability.“
Additionally, upon release, please send email with online link to article to Andy@Andy-Masters.com.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.