Andy Masters - Author and Speaker for the 21st Century
Andy Masters is an award-winning author and international speaker who has presented hundreds of educational success, career, and professional development programs for Faculty/Staff and students. Andy has presented at institutions such as the UC-Santa Barbara, Kansas State University, and Vanderbilt University--as well as educational events such as the American Leadership Academy, NCAA Convention, and the annual Education and Business Summit, with over 2,000+ attendees.
Andy has earned the prestigious "CSP" award/designation of the National Speakers Association (NSA), the highest earned international recognition for professional speakers, in which less than 10% of over 5,000+ speakers worldwide have achieved.
Andy has been featured on "The Balancing Act" on LIFETIME Television, PBS "Horizon", and the "DayTime" TV show syndicated in over 100 U.S. markets. Andy's print features and interviews have included Investor's Business Daily, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Leadership Excellence magazine, Student Activities magazine, and ACTE Techniques magazine.
Andy's Educational Background
In undergraduate school, Andy served as Student Government Association President at the University of Missouri-St. Louis, also earning Greek "Man of the Year" honors. In graduate school, Andy achieved Distinguished Graduate honors at Webster University. Andy has written 5 books and has earned 4 degrees:
- M.A. - Marketing, Webster University
- M.A. - Human Resources Development, Webster University
- B.A. - Communications, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- B.A. - Political Science, University of Missouri-St. Louis
Andy Masters is a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA) and Florida Speakers Association (FSA), and has been a member of numerous educational associations, including:
- POD Network in Higher Education (POD)
- North American Council for Staff, Program, and Organizational Development (NCSPOD)
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities (APCA)
- Association of Fraternity Advisors (AFA)
- Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor (AATH)
- National Orientation Directors Assocation (NODA)