Andy Masters - Author and Speaker for the 21st Century
Book Andy Today
Book Andy Today
Andy Masters is an award-winning author and international speaker who has written 5 books, earned 4 degrees, and presented hundreds of sales/service, leadership, and personal development programs. He is a member of the Global Speakers Federation (GSF), National Speakers Association (NSA), and Florida Speakers Association (FSA). Andy is also a favorite among meeting planners, as he has presented at over a dozen events for Meeting Professionals International (MPI). Click here to view Andy's NSA "One-Sheet."
Andy is available for a variety of keynote programs and half/full-day trainings or workshops. To inquire about Andy's speaking fees and schedule availability, contact Andy's office directly at (314)368-2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE be specific about your type of event, date, and location so we can respond accordingly. Thank you.
- Please inquire about discounted books and autographed copies for your event or organization. These are popular giveaways for attendees or to keep for future events, and GREAT for promoting event attendance.
- Considerable discounts are available for a second same-day program, or for half/full-day workshops. Andy also offers discounted fees for events held within the states of Florida and Missouri.
- Andy's A/V requirements are simple. They include a Powerpoint-ready screen, projector, and PC/Laptop--as well as a wireless lavalier microphone. Andy takes pride in being a low-maintenance, high-reward speaker that you will love to work with again and again!
- Andy takes pride in customizing each of his speeches for every audience. Each program is preceded by a conference call/interview to discuss the expectations of the event, key topics to emphasize, and logistical details. Interaction with audience members well after the event is not only available, but encouraged!
- For international bookings outside the U.S., Canada, and Mexico: Andy does require business/premium class travel from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL) or Miami International Airport (MIA), with Virgin Airlines as preferred carrier, if available. Please contact Andy's office directly at 314-368-2250 or email@example.com for more on international fees/requirements.